The fourth edition of the School of Therapeutic Innovation will take place from July 5th to July 7th, 2018 at Rochefort-en-Yvelines.
Dedicated to PhD students (2nd and 3rd years) and academic or industrial researchers, the School of Therapeutical Innovation aims to:
- Gather researchers, PhD students and academic/industrial stakeholders to develop public/private partnerships and promote France's attractiveness, better understand the relationship between public/private research and be aware of what is currently going on research in industries.
- Promote partnerships, better understand the challenges of industrial development and becom familiar with the complexity of pharmaceutical R&D
This year, all the applications for the School of Therapeutic Innovation will be submitted to a committee of experts, to select:
- 20 researchers from the private sector
- 20 researchers from the publi sector
- 40 PhD student (2nd or 3rd year of PhD only)
Over three days, participants, PhD students and academic and industrial researchers will be able to attend some twenty conferences, round tables and workshops on R&D in health.
Deadline for application: April 15th, 2018
For more information, click here !